Pages

Friday 16 March 2012

Things i'm loving

I'm loving the fact that my eldest daughter is on her way up to the Taylor Swift concert!!!
(I am also a little jealous)




I am totally loving the show New Girl. If you are like us and still only have channels 1,2 & 3 in New Zealand watch it on demand. Seriously it is great, love love love it.




I am loving wedding invites!!! any opportunity to get dressed up and share in some love




I am loving this pile of fabric just waiting to be sewn into some crafty goodness



To join in with this link see the button on the right, things i'm loving and pop over to http://www.paisleyjade.com/2012/03/things-im-loving_16.html

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I keep forgetting to check out that show - love Zooey Deschanel!
    (Popped over from PaisleyJade's linky - hi!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I am absolutely obsessed with New Girl... sadly, I've downloaded all there is to download (17 episodes) and I've watched them all already :(
    Love it, love it, love it!
    And it makes me happy I cut a fringe again! ;)

    ReplyDelete