Pages

Thursday 8 March 2012

All the shades

Ok so i have had a lot of hair colours in my lifetime. I recently went back to redish brunette. I love it!!! It was definitely time for a change. Just wondering how often you change your hair colour? What about cuts? wouldn't it be so nice if it only took a few months for it to grow back nice and long again. I would be so ready for heaps more experiments if that was the case.

When I was 17 back in 1994 I had hair half way down my back and i had never even dyed it! The trend for guys to shave their heads was just coming in and a few guys from school had done it. Well me being the kind of independent, individual young woman that i was decided i should too!!!

I went to a friends place at lunch and i just shaved it all off...number one all over, my poor mum. Lets just say it did not go down well at all!!!! I still have the pony tail.

Since then i have done the red, the black, the peroxide, the reshave, brown, blonde, blow fly blue...

I thought i would put a few different pics up and see what you guys like. By the way my natural colour is a very dark blonde, some may even call it mousy brown ha ha.













This last pic is my current style, am really enjoying the straight across fringe rather than side swept :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi! I just came across your blog via your comment on mine :) I love all the colours and hairstyles...and the latest is cool! I see you live in Waipukurau. I have some great memories from staying there in a farmhouse...a few minutes out. Our family also know the Pimms...who I'm guessing you also know! (Ayers is my family name) Nice to 'meet' you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how do you know the pimms? he is our pastor, great family

      Delete
    2. Hi! My parents know Ian & Lenda through being pastors. When we'd stay at the farm we visited them. Their kids I don't remember so well. Small world huh :)

      Delete
  2. weird i am just talking to the youngest pimm right now!!! funny small world. yay ypuk is the coolest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your latest shade. so glad I found your blog. I'm definitely following now. I can't wait to read more. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my blog. It's all about the adventures of a small town girl taking on the LA fashion scene. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what a great blog!!!! love your style, i am a follower :)

      Delete
  4. Great blog! I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete