Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Work Day Weekly Wears

When it came to winter I had to go and purchase more pieces to go with my winter wardrobe for school. After a day of shopping I grabbed myself some great deals. This outfit shows some of what I bought.

This cardi has been one of my favs. It just seems to go well with every outfit.

What's the go to piece in your wardrobe during winter time? We would love to hear what your favourites are.

Now let's talk about my boots!!!!! Just look at them! Aren't they gorgeous? Well I guess if you don't like orange these won't be a fav of yours, but I saw them and just had to have them! They are so comfy and add a pop of colour to any outfit. They go so well jeans, tights and skirts.












Jeans: Just Jeans
Boots: Marant/ Isabel Marant
Cardi: Cotton on
Top: Factorie


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the boots. After much agonising I took my beloved orange boots to the op shop last weekend, they'd been mended 3 times but were still too scuffed for work. They mark such an important point my life - I felt so petty to be so attached to footwear!! After we dropped them off I almost made Joe go back for them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO how gutting, ah well a good excuse to go shopping!!!!

    ReplyDelete